1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
tell it like it is
283 Posts
good blog as ever davie, nothing quite like 'cutting to the chase' :)
you will soon be an accomplished Clyde veteran if you ever return from Mallorca.
blue water diving is over rated anyway...
cant give you a greenie for your efforts, so have a wee gold star instead...:star:

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good blog as ever davie, nothing quite like 'cutting to the chase' :)
you will soon be an accomplished Clyde veteran if you ever return from Mallorca.
blue water diving is over rated anyway...
cant give you a greenie for your efforts, so have a wee gold star instead...:star:

lol OK I rambled a bit, it was to set the scene and give the dives some atmosphere :)

Cheers for the wee star :p

Davie.

·
Wannabe Lotto Jackpot Winner..!
941 Posts
Great boat and skipper on the MV Clutha. I did the Clyde for my first time last Oct '06, had a great time and good viz.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Hickdive said:
Does my arse look big in those videos?
Yes :angel:

Hickdive said:
I had a great night on Saturday, thanks for the invite.I hope you raised a lot of money and I'll look forward to pinching that trip on the clam from you.

I had a brilliant night too, I think everybody did :)
We had a great cheap as chips night out with eat as much curry as you want and drink as much booze as you want for £25 a head as a fund raiser for Cumbernauld Sub Aqua Club.

I've no idea how but we raised just under £250 for club funds with a couple of raffles and an interesting pound a shot for a drink of one of the prize bottles even when you could get a single malt free at the bar...

I was still hungover on Monday from this night out :)

Will Pm you the info for the Hairy Clam.

Davie.

·
Fine Upstanding Member
192 Posts
Clyde

Thanks for the blog.

We are diving with Elaine this weekend (Robin Hood Dive Club) for the first time ever, so reading of your experience has proved valuable. I will be taking my stage to decompress now after all. And a copy of your blog for the others to read, copyright permitting. But won't be taking a cold bacon and egg McMuffin.

On another note, I had also had a wee bit of trouble gas switching on my D9 in Dorothea last weekend (what a fabulous day in North Wales it was!). That's cos I was wearing 5mm gloves. The trick is to press bottom right button and hold it in, then when you get the gas you want, it's top left to select. If you just press top left you get (another) bookmark. Fortunately we had a run time on a slate as a back up just in case.

Cheers.......... Tim Saville

1 - 10 of 10 Posts