YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

Diving Dover

2K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  Janos 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>You have the Luisatania listed for the Sunday!!!! All 93M off her? at this time of the year? surely not. What wreck is it & what do you have planned for the afternoon. It's my b/day that w/end do i really want to spend it in Dover getting wet!!

gareth.

#3 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Reeve,,,

My good fellow
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Luisatania listed for the Sunday
 thats right, it's our very own one

can't do afternoon as late slack is in the dark , and some people that want to dive that day have got a long drive back home

ANdy

#7 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>One dive each day at times stated .
Cost £ 15 per dive.
Wrecks being dived as stated

And REEVE, Angus is coming up from the land of RAIN,BOG and SHEEP just to get wet off Dover, so yes i think he knows it's time to get wet

Andy

#9 ·
Imported post

Hi Andy

Stick me down for a place to dive the Pom on Saturday 24th. I'll send an email. Most of my kit is off for service/test but hope to get it back by then.

Alan  

#11 ·
Imported post

I am supposed to be going out Saturday and I won’t be allowed out to play two wends on the bounce but if this Saturday is canned (and it probably will be as its deep and long haul) I will be up for the 24th.

I will let you know for sure on the 17th

ATB

Mark Chase

#12 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>24th                                    25th

Angus + 2 oppos                     Angus + 2 oppos
Alan ( getafix )                       Howard ( dive dude ) ?
Howard ( Dive Dude )              Tony    ( Col M )
Tony    ( Col M )                     Janos
Digger                                   Digger
Chasey

#14 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Is there anyone can put me up for the night inbetween? If so, I'd be tempted.

Oh, and if it's not the 93m down Lusitania, too. I don't think it'd be wise for me to go play down there. Not without a few build-up dives, at least!!!

So, accommodation permitting, I'm up for it. (Accommodation sorted now)

Looks like I'm there!

#16 ·
Imported post

I am now confirmed for the 24th.

Now all I have to do is strip and reconfigure all my kit as both twin sets have Trimix in them so I will have to rig for a single tank

Hopfulley see you all there Sat

ATB

Mark Chase

#21 ·
Imported post

I think I'm up for the Sunday. But can someone just confirm that it is 24m and not 93m. I've had one too many and it's doing my head in.

Andy, you have a PM with my email and phone number

Laters,
   Janos

#22 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Janos @ Jan. 23 2004,22:05)]I think I'm up for the Sunday. But can someone just confirm that it is 24m and not 93m. I've had one too many and it's doing my head in.

Andy, you have a PM with my email and phone number

Laters,
   Janos
No its the 93m one in the Irish sea. Andy has managed what others have compleatly failed to do and got a licence to dive it. Should take about 20 hours to get out too from Dover and I think he will have to stop for petrol somewhere around Plymouth.  

Expect around 4 hours deco so take a warm undersuit and I recommend a nappy and a good book

ATB

Mark Chase

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.