YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>As much as I'd love to test out my brand, spankingly new Vytec  

I regret to inform you I'm buggering off to Lepaurican Land to get Gav a decent bottle of Irish stuff....

Black Bush anyone?

Crappers the following week looks a go-go. Will be seeing Andy to drop off deposit for nitrox course and pick up the books....

...and my nice new OMS 100lb bungee wing  
 (Do I get red or black? Should I do a poll on this?  
)

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Dave,

Deposit is £50 - I'll nick it off you next week and collect your book from Andy on Saturday so you have a week to look it over - or you can post it if you want the book faster.

Let me know.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>you can have mine and save 50  lol
ill sit and cheat

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Cost of the book is minimal - you'll not get £50 off for borrowing a book Dave.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>i was been ironic
ill sit and cheat
i think i need my book to be able to pass  lol

·
Formerly Angus!
292 Posts
Imported post

Now I take it Crappers is referring to Capenwray  

when are you boys off down there?  would be interested in a jaunt down there myself.

·
Exiled in Scotland...
6,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Er.. I think we're going this weekend Angus. Not sure what day yet. I know Drifty is going but not sure about Gavin and Dougie Paddler.

Where are you driving from?

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>I'm stuck in Embra this w/e - I've got a wedding to go to on Sat.

·
Exiled in Scotland...
6,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Hi Bruce,

Oh there are plenty of dives, if your into deep wrecks in the Clyde/Forth with Nitrox/Trimix Rebreathers/Twinsets. No use to an Ocean Diver whos not going to be SD qualified until June or July.

No really there are a few dives coming up but not nearly enough for my liking and as I'm boat qualified, but not Radio (YET) I can't take the boat out myself. My next Divetech dive is 10th and 11th March. The next after that is a  Skye Trip I've had to organsise myself. What am I supposed to do till then? This thread has turned into a chalk board for the Nitrox course in Feb/March with Dave King etal. I'm just trying to get wet before my gills dry out and my lungs re-develop.

I advertise for Loch dives as you can nearly always guarentee a weather independant divesite, as the forth is blown out for 95% of the Winter time.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Dougie Paddler @ Feb. 02 2004,22:38)]I too am stuck in Edinburgh at meeting on Saturday, but could be tempted to go for dip on Sunday.
<font color='#0000FF'>Yeah well then. Next time we dive and my rig takes 30 minutes to sort you'll know who's fault it is won't you?

So much for sorting me out on my twin rig  

Guess I'll have to be someone else's bitch.... WILO!!!

Not sure if I'm going (hopefully) as the main reason for Crappers was I was going to pick up my new wing from Andy, but since the fella has noty called me to say it's in I don't know if I can go diving......

Also, don't know if Chris at EDC has done my twins yet.....

Bugger this for a lark.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts