YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Formerly Angus!
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

Anyone up for a couple of dives tomorrow?  

Unfortunately I am flying on Sunday so can't join the rest of the mob diving.

I am located in Central Scotland and fine for east and west coast but I think the west coast is going to be the safest bet.

SSAC Sports diver with 140+ dives under my belt (100+ in the last 12 months)

Cheers

Martin

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

<sounds o jules pining in huddersfield wishing she was going to scotland tomorrow....>

·
Exiled in Scotland...
6,286 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Next time I'm there I'll let you know for deffinate. I'll be there next week training for my SD cert.

If your free and fancy something over on the west coast, then give us a pm and we can sort something out?

See you around,

Dave C

PS Jules, Not sure if you would have liked diving with us today. It pished it down non-stop and we had to find an empty bus shelter in the middle of nowhere to get in our drybags without getting soaked through.

·
Formerly Angus!
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Imported post

I took one look out of my bedroom window on Sat morning, and thought oh bollocks, I'm not diving in this!

Chucked it down with rain all day.  But after being dragged around the shops with my wife and daughters I did regret my earlier decision.  Oh well, definately out diving this weekend!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Imported post

a dirty rumour suggests that the rib might be out to do the Breda on Sunday if you are interested?

·
Exiled in Scotland...
6,286 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>I'll be back at Lochlong again training. Great to see you again if your there Angus.

Sam, Did we meet at the Milnes bar last year with Gavin and Fiona Yates? I'm in there from 8pm onward every Thursday, if you fancy a chin wag?

Dave C

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

Hoi, Nasty!  Where are you based?  Looking for a dive, PM me.
Dive safely.

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

Frog-North Glasgow,
Angus-Falkirk
Dave-Edinburgh.

So in theory, the further East you go, the uglier you get!

Peter

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

Did I say the further East you go? I meant the further West you go!

Peter

1 - 13 of 13 Posts