YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi all

I will shortly be spending a few days in Spain on the Costa Almeria. I understand that the diving is very good and would be interested to hear from any body that has dived the Cabo de Gata area.

I believe there are a few dive centres around Aguilas, any information (ie. is it worth it) would be appreciated.

Cheers

Kevin

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

Thanks Chris

I will take a look at the links. I will be in Spain during the second week of April and if I manage to dive will post a brief note soon afterwards.

Kevin

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>I may well be going there around then as well. I will ask around from my local dive club and look at the links in detail as well. As I live at the very north of Portugal I will drive down taking my tank as well. I'm going to look for good dive clubs and cheap & cheerfull accomodation without breaking the bank.
A girl from my dive club said that when she dove at Cabo de Gata last summer the temperature of the water was at 27ºc! In Easter it probaly be towards low 20ºc. In comparison the Atlantic yesterday was 11ºc.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Imported post

Hi Kevin

My mate went to Almeria last year.  

She completed her Open Water course with these guys, and said they were absolutely fantastic.  

They are Viva Riva Sports

Contact them on:

Puerto de la Esperanza
C/Esperanza 7
04610 Villaricos
Almeria
Spain

http://www.3routes.com/europe/spn/6275.html

Have a good holiday, and let us know all about it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts