YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
My Nark is much worse that my Bite!
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

dead simply...how many people carry their diving tables on them? [ when there diving ] no-decompression or decompression?

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

Know Buhlmanns in my head. You don't lose them that way, though they do end up soggy.

Peter

·
Grumbler-chief in Residence
1,969 Posts
Imported post

I did until they blew away whilst in Sharm, tend to wear two computers now which kinda negates the need.

Andrew

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
Imported post

I tend to carry the small laminate card thing from BSAC 88s in my BC pocket.  Never used them though.  Thats what computers are for

·
The Artist formerly known as 'John Duncan'
364 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#F52887'>carry laminated buhlmann tables, only had to use them in anger once though. they saved me 30 minutes of deco time according to my f*cked-up computer.

·
iGeek therefore iTrek
3,253 Posts
Imported post

The PADI air and Nitrox tables are always to hand. I don't take them into the water though. I Plan max depth and time for the mix I'm using and remember them.

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Bit of both really, I usually plan the dive then write down on my slate what I'm going to do plus a few mtrs/minutes either side. My son takes his when we dive together as a back-up for both of us.

Matt

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Imported post

Yep, BSAC '88 tables slate in my pocket, just in case the computer goes all floopy.

dan.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Imported post

hands up....I'll be the first to admit that i haven't looked at mine since doing the divemaster exam...

however i will put them in my pocket from now on, just to be on the safe side.

·
Banned
7,008 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#8D38C9'>custom cut tables kept under my YBOD handset covers for bailout purposes

generally preprepared run times for the planned dive

·
Registered
5,736 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#32CD32'>If I'm just diving twins, I take 2 comps. If I'm doing ERD or Trimix, it's 2 timers and custom cut tables including: short time, Main dive plan and one for longer/deeper.

Juz

·
Ginger, Irish, sometimes stroppy
5,997 Posts
Imported post

my PADI table is somewhere in the straits of Tiran

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

I carry my BSAC 88s and some PADI tables, don't have any wet-use Buhlmann tables, I believe this is what SAA use so will no doubt get one of these in time.

·
The Artist formerly known as 'John Duncan'
364 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#F52887'>laminate your own, that is what i did. I have the complete tables from 6m - 60m and I chose what I want from these.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (scubadog @ April 02 2004,00:30)]dead simply...how many people carry their diving tables on them? [ when there diving ] no-decompression or decompression?
What are dive tables ?
Confused  

·
Banned
7,008 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (torbaydiver @ April 02 2004,11:59)]What are dive tables ?
Confused  
<font color='#8D38C9'>them things the DIR boys practice their finning on  

1 - 20 of 32 Posts