YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hello guys
I have not been checking the forum lately, being busy in my new job.  Feeling diving withdrawal symptoms, Is there any plans for diving the week-end 5&6/4/03

Marco

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

I've got this weekend down as a diving weekend any way? Had in the diary for a while.

Where do we fancy?

The Cape?
Lakes?
Anglesey?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

Sorry Jason, forgot to say, I moved to another hospital and I am enjoying driving on the M 62 every day between Leeds and Bolton. Thank you for asking and hope to see you this weekend.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>I'm up for a splash this weekend but would prefer to be in the sea if this amazing weather keeps up  
Keep Lakes and Cape for the crap weather which will no doubt return soon enough

Chee-az
Steve

·
Resident Sprog Plod
835 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#FF00FF'>Could well be up for something, preferably in the sea..

Just got my tax coding for the new year, not happy, if I have to pay for a company car ... im gona rag the hell out of it this year!!

·
Resident Sprog Plod
835 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#FF00FF'>Northern Diver had better of fixed my dry suit by the weekend or theres going to be trouble!!

Any one seen the weather forecast for the various coastlines?

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>From the 5 day forecast for Berwick-upon-Tweed,
Saturday Max 12 C min 3, 8mph Northerlies sun index 1 (whatever that is), some cloud/some sun  

Today's inshore forecast From Duncansby Head to Whitby. Wind: southwest 6 or 7, veering west 5 or 6, then later northwest 7 to gale 8. rain clearing to showers. Visibility: moderate or good.
All westerns so that's v v good

Anyone fancy a splash from Billy's boat if there's any spaces?

Chee-az
steve

·
Resident Princess & 'Ned Redresser'
194 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#736AFF'>Hey Marco,

Haven't seen you for ages! Nice to hear from you and glad to hear the job is going well.

Unfortunately (or not, for me) my hubby is taking me to a hotel for the weekend  
 (the one where we got married in fact  
 ), so no diving for us this weekend  
 (sorry Gav, have I just ruined your roughty toughty image? - doing something romantic with "the Mrs").  St Abbs would have been nice (as always).

Have fun and dive safe all.

Hope to see you soon Marco.

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>Thanks for that Fi - I spend ages cultivating my hard man of diving image and you ruin it in one posting.

I'm off to sulk now  

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Phoned Billy, he's out on his boat at the moment so will wait to hear about spaces. BBC 5 day forecast saus sunday will be sunny, Saturday cloudy - i'm easy either way (assuming there are spaces to be had) will post more later
Chee-az
Steve

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>OK Just heard back from Billy, there are some places for SAturday, and maybe some for Sunday, not exactly sure how many for each,but SAturday sounded more definately available.

So can interested parties for diving Abbs let me know on here by tomorrow morning (Friday)  
(1) if   they're deffo
and (2) if they'e easy for which day to dive
(3) what kind of dive you'd prefer
and I'll call him back to make a firm booking

We're inbetween springs and neaps so don't really expect we'll be doing the Glammire, maybe soon? Maybe next week? Who knows..

Chee-az
Steve

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Imported post

Thank you steve for the information. Any or both days of the weekend is fine with me, Boat or shore dive.
Nice to hear from you both Fi and Gavin. Enjoy the weekend and hope to meet soon, by the way I am back to sharm next weekend.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>OK so that three for Abbs on Saturday, Marcos, Drifty and me, I'll confirm with Billy and find out timings etc later.
Chee-az
Steve

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>OK, spoke to 'da man', it's going to be a bit of a mix and match situation for Billy , but if we can meet at Abbs for about , say, 9.30 (or at least I'll try to be there for then, half the car parking spaces are full of fishing tackle
)
Then we'll just see how Billy's plans are shaping up for the day

Marco, I drive a blue Peugeot 406 saloon, how will I recognise you?

Chee-az
steve

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Imported post

Hi Steve
I will be in the Harbour hopefully before 9 to find place to park. I am driving a Toyota Avensis, Maroon colour; my Mobile phone number is 07939-081-301

1 - 20 of 38 Posts