<font color='#0000FF'>From the 5 day forecast for Berwick-upon-Tweed,
Saturday Max 12 C min 3, 8mph Northerlies sun index 1 (whatever that is), some cloud/some sun
Today's inshore forecast From Duncansby Head to Whitby. Wind: southwest 6 or 7, veering west 5 or 6, then later northwest 7 to gale 8. rain clearing to showers. Visibility: moderate or good.
All westerns so that's v v good
Anyone fancy a splash from Billy's boat if there's any spaces?
<font color='#0000FF'>Phoned Billy, he's out on his boat at the moment so will wait to hear about spaces. BBC 5 day forecast saus sunday will be sunny, Saturday cloudy - i'm easy either way (assuming there are spaces to be had) will post more later
<font color='#0000FF'>OK Just heard back from Billy, there are some places for SAturday, and maybe some for Sunday, not exactly sure how many for each,but SAturday sounded more definately available.
So can interested parties for diving Abbs let me know on here by tomorrow morning (Friday)
(1) if they're deffo
and (2) if they'e easy for which day to dive
(3) what kind of dive you'd prefer
and I'll call him back to make a firm booking
We're inbetween springs and neaps so don't really expect we'll be doing the Glammire, maybe soon? Maybe next week? Who knows..
Thank you steve for the information. Any or both days of the weekend is fine with me, Boat or shore dive.
Nice to hear from you both Fi and Gavin. Enjoy the weekend and hope to meet soon, by the way I am back to sharm next weekend.
<font color='#0000FF'>OK, spoke to 'da man', it's going to be a bit of a mix and match situation for Billy , but if we can meet at Abbs for about , say, 9.30 (or at least I'll try to be there for then, half the car parking spaces are full of fishing tackle
Then we'll just see how Billy's plans are shaping up for the day
Marco, I drive a blue Peugeot 406 saloon, how will I recognise you?