YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>As I'm going to be out on Billys Boat Saturday, I'm also going to ask about booking it to do the Glanmire next Sat (pref) or sun (less so). Neap tides kick in Fri 11th so this is an ideal weekend for those who want to do a 32-ish metre wreck dive.

Obviously if we could have an early show of hands this would be beneficial re making a booking

waddaya reckon people?Abbs and Glanmire info

Chee-az
Steve

·
Killed in the line of Duty. RIP.
173 Posts
Imported post

Steve
I might have got the wrong end of the stick mate, but which Saturday are you thinking of? 'cos I'm thick are we on about the 12th April

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Err..yeah, sorry it was a bit of a hastily typed post, Sat 12 April would be preferable as it's closer to neaps but sunday the 13th shouldn't be too much different. Currents on the Glanmire can apparently be "flagpole" standard if you get my drift  
  so it's important to get slackwater
Chee-az
steve

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Asked billy about the boat for this day but he was booked up. Perhaps not so bad seeing as at 20 metres it was pitch black on Saturday, right Drifty?
will try to arrange it for sometime later in the spring/summer when hopefully it'll be a bit lighter down there
Chee-az
steve

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

Nah, first dive was light enough...

Okay, second was a little mirky, okay dammit it was a night dive! But hey, you had the searchlight of glory so it was hard to tell between day and night.....

Still no excuse for your naughty reverse profile!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.