Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Hers - No

Votes: 5 16.7%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to my logic girls should and boys shouldn't.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Not really. Like a scary movie if someone's with me. Not on my own and don't like being scared for any other reason. Don't cope well with being chased by anyone.

·
A VS Cash Cow
17,832 Posts
I just find it bizarre that we watch horror at all. Then again these days it's all a diet of violence from an early age.

·
bulging sweaty dirty putrescent member
1,331 Posts
I can't handle scary movies.
Don't sit near me as I'll either wee myself or spill coke over you when I get a fright.
So I just don't do them.
It's not bloody / guts / zombie army of the apocalypse (tm) just the jolty shock bit that gets me
Yet, in person out on the street I am a v ery controlled seemingly laid back person that does not react in any way unless I may be in danger - most people think I'm comatose :D
Must be that I suspend disbelief more than others????

·
23,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Where is the "They don't really scare me just bore me" option?
The intent is to find out who likes being scared rather than 'if movies scare you'.

The results are already very disconcerting. I'll be back some time after meditating for a week or so to see where I have gone wrong.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
I think you didn't really phrase it to get the kind of answers you wanted. I hate scary films as I'm very jumpy, but enjoy good horror fiction. Can't see why you'd enjoy being scared in real life.

·
Registered
87 Posts
The scariest thing I see everyday is more wrinkles and less hair. Seriously, just driving and occasionally whilst diving I get enough adrenalin to last quite awhile. That gratuitous dribble at the cinema just makes the young ones thing that it's all fun and games.

Dale

·
23,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh well. My theory is blown out of the water. I thought only girls would like feeling the willies.

Looks like I'm wrong again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts