YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Daz....hope you're not offended by this question but in my opinion you look like the jedi master with a crop chop.

I thought this when you had your previous photo up, you in the water waiting for your pick up, but now with the new photo....well, anyway.

By the way, I just had a huge lunch with lots of wine and I can't do any constructive work....hence this post.

Cheers all.

Graham

· Registered
1,469 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#3BB9FF'>Nope, I don't think so, sorry

x x x

· Not as tall in real life
3,947 Posts
Imported post

Not offended at all and so uncanny but you are not the first person to notice the amazing similarity.    

OK I lie you are the first  

But I still reckon you are spot on Kinetic,  the rest of them must be blind to not see it.

At least I did not get compared to Yoda!! (Edit - Except by Mattbin who was adding his reply as I was adding mine....  I'll get you Binnie)

Daz

· Street Cleansing Operative
4,348 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Or one of the Blues Brothers. Jake or Elwood?

"It's 24m to the James Egan Layne, we've got half a tank of air, a bacon buttie, it's zero viz and we're wearing sunglasses. Hit it!"

· Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,268 Posts
Imported post

That reminds me Daz, what happened to the pics of Wacker underwater wearing shades that you took on that fine cornish afternoon in August???

I think you look a little tiny bit like Ewan McGregor...
jules:p

· Not as tall in real life
3,947 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Julia C @ Nov. 21 2003,15:08)]That reminds me Daz, what happened to the pics of Wacker underwater wearing shades that you took on that fine cornish afternoon in August???

I think you look a little tiny bit like Ewan McGregor...
jules:p
Hi Jules,

I'll dig out the pictures.

And for the record,  Jules has met me and has 20 20 vision.  So Jules and Kinetic are correct.  

As for the rest of you, well I respect your opinions, but you are wrong.  So there..

I'm off to polish my lightsabre (Insert your own joke here).

Daz  

· Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Imported post

Lou...thnx...at least someone agrees, even if it's only a tiny little bit.

Anyway, plsd to see no offence taken Daz..lol.

Just wanted to let you know I knocked off early and I'm now at home drinking beer but keep up the good work the rest of you.

Cheers all.

· Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,268 Posts
Imported post

I have seen Daz changing and i thinkl you might you wrong there mary....

Daz, that'll be a fiver...

Jules:D

· Registered
1,727 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>As soon as I posted I just knew what comment someone would come up with but just couldn't be arsed to edit and deny Daz being hung like an elephant (there are quite a really few inches to make up remember)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.