YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Summer holidays are rapidly approaching. For some that means the annual problem; what to read on the plane / sunbathing on the beach / or curled up between dives on a liveaboard? Mark Caney might well have the solution. His debut novel ‘Dolphin Way - Rise of the Guardians’ is published on Monday 4th July 2011 by AquaPress. Dolphin Way | Exploring the Ocean World of the Dolphin Way / www.facebook.com/DolphinWay

If I needed to describe this book in six words my best description would be 'think underwater Avatar spiced with Dune'.

Find out more from 6.15 pm onwards on Tuesday 19th July at Ocean Leisure, (just above Embankment Station (Welcome to Ocean Leisure - London's premier marine & water sports super store). You’d be most welcome to come along for a glass of something and hear Mark give a short talk about dolphins, before signing copies of his first edition. The evening is open to anyone, and it doesn’t matter if you are a diver or not. Everyone is welcome.

Rumour has it that Mark Powell will also be attending, and the social (dolphins / divers / tech et al) will continue afterwards on the Tattershall Castle. The Tattershall Castle, Victoria Embankment, London | Home

1) Roz

·
TDI Instructor Trainer
2,949 Posts

·
Proud to be "small minded" in the face of credulit
2,910 Posts
Has anybody read Dolphin Way yet? If so, what's it like?

The blurb didn't exactly make me feel like ordering a copy...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts