YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Whilst trolloing around at the bottom of the forum I happened to notice that it is apparently Dominic's birthday today.

Now, I don't know how old he is BUT anyone with that much knowledge MUST be OLD so I guessed at 65.  

I have never met Dom BUT he has been kind enough to give me some detailed information I have requested on occasion so I have volunteered myself to be the proposer of
to yoooouuuuu.

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Bryan
if you had been a tad more observant you might have noticed the 27 in brackets, which sort of give the game away.

PLUS  - I'd already put it up under Happy Birthday Dominic.

Still never mind I'm sure he appreciates the kind thought.  

You dont have to wear your mask when on the boards mate, only when you are in water.
Matt

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MATTBIN @ Feb. 26 2004,16:09)]Bryan
if you had been a tad more observant you might have noticed the 27 in brackets, which sort of give the game away.

PLUS  - I'd already put it up under Happy Birthday Dominic.

Still never mind I'm sure he appreciates the kind thought.  

You dont have to wear your mask when on the boards mate, only when you are in water.
Matt
Rats. I thought I was being really clever.

I do tend to get over excited and I def don't want to be me when my bladder gets a bit older.  

Bryan

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Imported post

65 would be nice, I could be looking forward to retiring already ;)

·
Snap Happy
2,802 Posts
Imported post

loads of knowledge, says he's 27 yet looking forward to retirement already - I'd say Bryan was pretty close to the mark.  I guess 63 maybe 61.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Imported post

YOU useless sods missed my 35 birthday on January 27...shared by equal ilumni such as Beethoven, my spanish teacher at Sheffield uni...forgot his name and the bloke down the road when I lived in Nottingham...

ohh...ok...HAPPY BIRTHDAY....hope you got that nice bit of kit you want but don't necessarily need....but might..

Regards,

Graham

1 - 7 of 7 Posts