YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

....but the recent large influx of new members has seen a welcome stream of new info, new advice and experience, places to go, shore and boat dive info (including places to pitch camp and contact details for same) and a general cross fertilisation of ideas that has brought a breath fo fresh air to these boards. Thank you all for this!!

Welcome aboard all you new dudes and please keep the fresh ideas, chat, banter and inter-change of opinion and info coming thick 'n' fast!!

Safe diving all,

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

Yeah I usually like to welcome new members as they join but just this week we've had so many signing up I haven't been able to keep up... do you think word was out that Jay wasn't about.... lol.. sorry boss!

I'd like to follow Brens example and welcome all of the new members..... :happywave:

·
Resident Sprog Plod
835 Posts
Imported post

On behalf of people who have joined recently, cheers.

In the two weeks Ive been on board I have had more offers of dives than i can do and a great dive with Billy and malteses at capernwray. the YD Board is seriously useful and well organised.

Keep up the grand work!!!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Imported post

Ach Dave, don't sweat the small stuff. I'm a talker, I can't even stay £#@%ing negative throughout a whole dive :rofl: :rofl2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts