YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Fine Upstanding Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I share with everybody what an absolutely fantastic day we had at Dorothea on Sunday. Not a cloud in the sky, sun beating down, the barbeques sizzling, and a couple of beers to end the day.

A planned decompression dive (2 computers and 3 run times) to 50 metres saw poor visability to about 25 metres, but gin clear when we reached the gnome garden at 40. Upon reaching the 'spot the difference' poster on the ladder at 50m, I realised that I was completely off my trolley, so commenced the long slow ascent.

The day was complete by watching a couple doing another kind of diving across the bay. Why they thought we couldn't see them I don't know. Or perhaps they wanted to ...........................?

Tim Sav.

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Can I share with everybody what an absolutely fantastic day we had at Dorothea on Sunday. Not a cloud in the sky, sun beating down, the barbeques sizzling, and a couple of beers to end the day.

A planned decompression dive (2 computers and 3 run times) to 50 metres saw poor visability to about 25 metres, but gin clear when we reached the gnome garden at 40. Upon reaching the 'spot the difference' poster on the ladder at 50m, I realised that I was completely off my trolley, so commenced the long slow ascent.

The day was complete by watching a couple doing another kind of diving across the bay. Why they thought we couldn't see them I don't know. Or perhaps they wanted to ...........................?

Tim Sav.
did you see the brass Plaque at 50m , can you tell me the name on it .:teeth:

No , you was off your trolley then :teeth: :teeth:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts