YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

l'm going to be staying on the Isle of Sheppy this weekend 20th & 21st so if any DO's out there have space for a guest diver, l will be willing, at great incovenience to myself, to help fill the boat.

Paul and Andy this is aimed at you two.

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
Imported post

Jeezzzzzz M8

Sorry to hear you you have been sent to Sheppy. Is this part of a comunity survace thing. What crime did you commit?

I am local (Detling just down the hill) so I will try and send you a food parcel

PS I am trying to get wet and have Emailed Andy and Paul so perhaps we will meet up

ATB

Mark Chase

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Howard and Mark,

We have a club trip to Pembrookshire this weekend, however am not going. I will not know for certain until Thurs night what boats are being left behind, but i should have something, probably going out on Rhib Animal (Big 8m Racing Rhib).

Neap tides and slack (+4) at 1010 Sat and 1200 Sun, weather forcast is F3-7, so that could cause a problem. I'll let you know.

Regards

Paul

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#FF7F00'>Chasey and Howard.

We are doing Sunday, ( Loanda ,,, 24 mts ) , got room for the both of you , but you may find it a bit of a squash, but ya both welcome.

E;mail or PM me , if you want to come ,,,, My mobile number is on my profile, and i stress to everyone now to ring me the night before any diving to save a wasted trip .

Andy..

Chasey,

ref  tuesday, i've just text my contact at the PARA's bks , to see if he can get a few to make it worth the boat going out, 95 % of them are same as you with ya twin sets , so no probs... i'll e:mail you when he gets back to me,,,,:D

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Howard / Mark / Tom

If you want it i have provisionally booked us all on Rhib Animal Sunday with the intention that i will dive with Tom and DD and MC dive together.

Wreck to be decided subject to weather and vis on the day, but with Tom's requirements i would push for a shallow ish one like the Loanda etc. May get better vis on HMS Brazen or UB78 though.

Regards

Paul

1 - 6 of 6 Posts