YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>One of our fellow overseas YD'er ( Kinetic ) is coming to the UK over the first week in May.

he is doing a cave course in Wales, and on his way back home is stopping in Dover before going on the tunnel back home.

As the Taurus is not book, he would like to dive on the 5 & 6 May......

Start getting your names down , lets give our fellow mate a reall good time for his week in the UK , and link him up to as many differnt YD faces as possible .

Andy

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>will post leave times here later,, as my tide tables are on the boat

crew women for all 4 dives will be MRS KINETIC

5/5  ( Am )                                          5/5  ( Pm )

kinetic                                                kinetic
kev w                                                 kev w
bob allison                                           bob allison

6/5  ( Am )                                          6/5 ( Pm )

kinetic                                                kinetic
kev w                                                 kev w
bob allison                                           bob allison

·
T.L.S. More dives than posts
688 Posts
Imported post

Put me + 1 down for this trip please

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Any more for any more,,,,,,,,,,before i puts out adverts elsewhere

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Imported post

Sorry Andy, can't do because its the week after Andy Ps red sea trip and l'll have to do a bit of work.

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>WORKKKKKKKKKKK, but ya the BOSS ,,,,,,,,,,,,,FFS,, i'm gonna have to take you under my wing and show ya how it's done

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Imported post

Andy, when l say work l mean correcting the f**kups that have occured in my absense.

If they've all been good and l have no problems then l might be able to come out to play, this l won't know untill a couple of days before this gig, then again pigs might fly and maybe even Bren will come down to Dover.  

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]maybe even Bren will come down to Dover.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Keep him North of the Thames ,,,, Let me get the SSD's of YD some good diving and some goodies in them bags , before we get flooded with Northern munkies .

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Andy

I will have to wait for our duty list to be published for that week, which won't be for another month yet

Dive Safe

Paul

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
Imported post

I am in the same position as Howard we will have just got back from the Red sea so it all depends on work but if I can I will do the Thursday.

Mark Chase

·
Duvet Diver
1,862 Posts
Imported post

Andy,
I'm interested. However the diving may be beyond me. I'm really looking for a first couple of UK sea dives (have you got any I can book on?).

Simon A

·
Jonah
7,366 Posts
Imported post

Andy, any idea of leave times and wrecks (depths) for Wednesday 5th? I might be tempted...

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Following on from the 3 - 5  Bank Holiday Monday ,, below is a PM from Graham ,,, Kinetic

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]You remember you were helping me out with a two day trip on your boat with a number of other YDers after my cavern course in Wales....

I was coming to Dover on May 5 and 6.....

I can't make it as I've just taken a job abroad..well, abroad again and I'm leaving Europe.

I've cancelled with Martyn Farr also.

I just wanted to thank you for being so helpful trying to get a gig together for those dates. I'm really sorry that I won't get round to meeting you and some of the crowd but I hope that the dates work out for you and you get a good crowd along.

Thanks again and best regards.

Graham
This dive is still on , dives depths and times to be sorted when i get names ....when you add ya name to the list, can i have what MAX depths you would like  

1 - 16 of 16 Posts