YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Well, so far no replies from anyone on the YD site - despite sending PMs to those who expressed an interest
 May not be able to keep the date open for very much longer - please see other thread for dates and times.

Geoff

·
Street Cleansing Operative
4,427 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Geoff,

Not sure whether you sent me a PM (but I presume you would have as I'd posted my interest) but it certainly didn't get to me. Maybe it was the same for everyone else, which might explain the lack of replies! A fault in the system, perhaps.

I hadn't noticed your updates on the original thread, either. My fault, that.

The date of 30/8 is good for me, provided we go for the 11.00 am tour (got plans in the evening, so will unfortunately not be able to join you for the BBQ). There will be two of us coming. If it's still on could you let me know (on this thread might be safest!).

Thanks.

Mark.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

Thanks Mark, I'll keep you abreast of the plan. So far Chris Hall has notified me that he might be able to make it too, with his good lady. If there are insufficient numbers for a group booking, I'll have to let them know so they can release the slots to the great British public. All it means is that we'll have to rub shoulders with JP (Joe Public).

Geoff

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Imported post

Hi folks, sadly I have had to let Saturday's group booking go due to lack of interest. there are u-boat tours at 11.00am & 1.00pm but you have to book by phone 0151 650 1573. Visit their site for directions

http://www.warships.freeserve.co.uk/

I'll be going this coming Saturday for the 1.00pm session so maybe we can meet up and go for a jar afterwards.

Geoff

1 - 4 of 4 Posts