YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
TDI Trimix trained and used to own a pony
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TLS 350 signature series drysuit for sale.

This is full DIR spec made in Nov 2006 for me. It's done a couple of hundred dives and has a small patch of aquasure on the back where a storage pack bolt scratched the outer layer a little. The suit is dry and otherwise in sound condition.

Size - basically a medium. I'm 5'8" and 165lbs and it's got room for a 450gram undersuit.
Red tough duck overlay
Classic zip
Knee pads
Crotch clover-leaf
Two DUI bellows pockets side mounted
Sitech dump
Apeks swivel inflate
Wrist and neck zip seals with heavy duty wrist seals included (missing from pics below)
Halcyon new style P-valve
Large turbo soles (fit me at size 10 would fit size 11)

£750 or would consider offers via PM.

Buyer pays full shipping or can arrange collection.

Thanks
Al

·
TDI Trimix trained and used to own a pony
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump - will go on ebay if no-one round here is interested. This suit would cost over £2000 new and is in good condition with one minor repair.

Cheers
Al

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
Blimey! I'm really shocked that no one has snapped this suit up, Al - I've got a Signature Series myself with a very similar spec and I can confirm that to buy this suit new would cost you £2k+!!!!

No takers over at DIRx either?! That beggars belief!

·
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>
257 Posts
I was going to write the same as Bardo! Can't believe this hasn't been snapped up!

I just bought the exact same suit new via Clare, this is a bargain. If this had been posted earlier and it was slightly taller, I'd have bitten your hand off.

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
It will help with a bit more info I'm sure. This is an all bells and whistles suit. The extras are practically all you can have on a suit - which makes it an eye watering new purchase well in excess of £2000.

I realise that it is not 'a new suit' and is costing what some people would be looking at to get one made for them. However, it is a good example of a superior suit which, if it fits you, is a bargain. If it doesn't fit you - don't buy it.

It will fit someone between 5'7 and 5'10 (a 5'10" should try it before buying but dependant on leg/torso ratio it would work).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.