YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
I provide much-needed sarcasm.
4,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've still got 8 spaces on Dive 125 out of Sovereign Harbour in Eastbourne. The plan is to do the Persania on the Saturday, a large wreck that sits upright in about 50m. The deck is about 45m. Then an early start on Sunday will allow us to do 2 wrecks at slack. These will be shallower, a maximum of 35m.

The boat's got a lift etc and the parking's free in the harbour and near to the boat.

Current list:

Saturday:
1) JasonP
2) Ash *SPACE*
3) Tilesey
4) Graham Smith
5) Jimbob
6) Graham Smith +1
7) Sarah Evans
8) Sarah Evans +1
9) Sarah Evans +2
10) Swampy

Sunday:
1) JasonP
2) Ash *SPACE*
3) Tilesey **SPACE**
4) Swampy
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Jason

·
life is too short
1,987 Posts
Im interested in 2 spaces i your able to give me a few days - just trying to find a boat for 7th and 8th to make the trip worthwhile... about 16 hours drive...

·
MIFLEX DIR = "Did It Rupture"??
3,737 Posts
Hi Jason,

If you can split the list into two days that I will take at least two 2 spaces Saturday for the Persania, probably 3.

Would be -

Saturday -

1. Graham Smith
2. Jimbob
3. Graham Smith +1 (TBC)

·
MIFLEX DIR = "Did It Rupture"??
3,737 Posts
Hi Jason,

Definitely take 3 spaces for the Saturday f you do decide to split. None of us can do both days though....

·
4,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I guess I should also point out that Sunday, which will be a two wreck day, won't be as deep as the Saturday. Maximum will be 35m, so if the depth's putting people off, signing up for just the Sunday is an option.

Jason

·
4,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Is Sunday deffo happening? It's bloody early!
Yes, it's definitely happening. And yes, there aren't many people on the boat. And stop moaning. We need to leave early to catch both tides.

Anyone else fancies it, the description of Sunday's wrecks is:
"the HUGE collier and General cargo carrier Rydal Hall and the Cunard Liner ALAUNIA"

Jason

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.