YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
one of yd's longest serving new members
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

has anybody been to eccy delph since its been vacuumed?

ive bin told the vis is at least 50 ft,,

dont know how true it is. the guy in question said he could see the sealiner form bow to stern..(and thats 50 ft long) or maybe he's bin snortin the shake and vac

·
Registered
321 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Hi mate,
My regular buddy and i have been thinking about doing eccy delph for a while but nobody seems to know anything about it.  Whats it like for air-fills and medical support, gear hire and so-on.  Its the closest place to where i live but don't want to waste a day somewhere crap when i can keep driving up the M6 to Crappers.  Any advice would help.

Catch you later.
Balders

·
Registered
58 Posts
Imported post

Dived The Delpth on Saturday , visability has improved , more so away from the sump area which is in shadow most of the time so no sun penetration . It is possible if your first in to see from one end of the boat to the other , Myself prefer to be a underwater David Coulthard and spend most of my time between the racing car and beach area
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Is life a bitch and then you dive

·
one of yd's longest serving new members
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Imported post

balders,
check out the delph's website for further info www.thedelph.com
but it is worth a try,its only gonna cost ya wot you'd save in petrol(probably)goin to crappy,and at least you shud be able to get on the car park.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Imported post

I found a tip for the delpth , as most divers tend to get there for 9.30 when the gates open , come midday they all disperse and you are left to your own devices on land and in the water so will not have diver soup. The sediment setles quickly so vis is not even impaired. Try It !!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts