YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having already started one radio based thread along comes another one. Like 'kin busses they are?

Anyhoo, I was listening to Elton John's "Don't Let The Son Go Down On Me" (live with guest appearance for George Michael) and I thought to myself "it's not very likely that either of those two would turn away a son going down on them!"?????

:angel:

Wasn't their a song about a Brown Eyed Girl? Change the sex and there's a perfect song for them?

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Having already started one radio based thread along comes another one. Like 'kin busses they are?

Anyhoo, I was listening to Elton John's "Don't Let The Son Go Down On Me" (live with guest appearance for George Michael) and I thought to myself "it's not very likely that either of those two would turn away a son going down on them!"?????

:angel:

Wasn't their a song about a Brown Eyed Girl? Change the sex and there's a perfect song for them?
yes, by the Stones and Van Morrison, althoug a quick google says they (the Stones) never recorded it, I could swear I had seen them play it though on TV, maybe they just never recorded it. Lyrics by Van Morrison and he recorded it in 1969 apparently, so maybe the tune was by the Stones only.

Matt

·
I like my login so much I put my name on it...
1,451 Posts
I've heard that they like getting hold of each other by the Stones. I wonder if it is possible to give someone a good Van Morrisoning?
Maybe it's more like "You can be the brown eyed girl tonight" ;)

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Supposedly there is nothing more natural than planting seed in the soil?

:embarassed:

·
Silent Knight
1,849 Posts
As a schoolboy I remember hearing the joke,

'Why has George Michael got chocolate all over his face .....

...because he was Careless with his Wispa'

- There's probably a more up to date version now !!!

:boyhug: :boy:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.