YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Because I'm lazy (less ambarassing admitting that than the fact that I'm stupid) would someone explain how the Emoticons thing works. There are loads of sites on the web but how do I bring new ones into my posts.

Can they be used in any document (like MS Word?) or e mails ?

·
Charter Boat Skipper, Salvage Diver & YBOD abuser
1,605 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>I'm on the lookout for a "puke" one- very handy for diving posts, if you find one give us a shout

This computer stuff is dead easy when you find out how to do things- just getting there by bluff/bluster & guesswork is a reet bugger, innit!
I've just aquired a Charts & tides all-singing-all-dancing programme so no doubt I will be lost in the wilderness for a few weeks, if I can be arsed- it's summer, diving to be done..........  

Finless..... I got "int serv err" two replies, managed to delete one (replies, though, not original posts/threads or whatever)

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
Imported post

Angleseydiver

Will this do for a start?
. Theres loads there. Looks like throwing up a rubber chicken!

BTW, what charting software did you get? I have some, but cannot create waypoints!

Adrian

·
Charter Boat Skipper, Salvage Diver & YBOD abuser
1,605 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>

Cheers Adrian.........Now how do I use it?....
Software is Sea-pro 2000, it's supposed to be "Dog's Nads" but not used it yet apart from pinging Wk No.s with mouse pointer and checking against "knowns"- beats charts & dividers
for sure!
   ATB,
     Terry

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
Imported post

I can right-click on it and save it, but only use as an attachment. It seems that Jay would have to add it to the Emoticon list for all to use normally.

Adrian

1 - 5 of 5 Posts