YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Evening all. Ive been lurking for a while now, in fact, it's been since I passed OW back in October after making the trip from where I live (Cheshire) up to up at a school in Scotland. I've got stacks of dives under my belt now (errrr... well a whopping 24 anyway...) a few of which were in the Canaries, the rest numptying around in Capernwray trying to get some semblance of control.I haven't got it yet but hey, I'm only 38 years old, so I may crack it in time to make the most of my retirement.... Anyway, hi everyone, thanks for the info Ive picked from you over the last few months. Clearly now Im a seasoned diver I may, from time to time, share my wisdom and extensive knowledge with you all when you are struggling for answers  

Seriously, it's a great board and community everyone.

Cheers
Ron

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Well Hey, 'Big' Ron (I guess you knew that was coming, right?)

You are indeed welcome mate; get in amongst it and ask away; if we can help, we will.

And get yourself on the Mass YD Gig to Stoney Cove (bit like Capernwray, but with Southern accents and cucumber sandwiches
) on the 21st Feb, see here:

We Came, We Saw, We Larged !!

And being in Cheshire, you've no excuse for not getting your aris on a dive with us out of Anglesey and other trips to the Lakes!

Jump in and enjoy!

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

Hi Ron

Stop lurking and go diving, just because it's bloody freezing and everyone with any sence is playing squash, that's no excuse not to catch hypathermia.

Talking of which, that gives me an idea for a new pole!

See ya

James  

·
Registered
545 Posts
Imported post

What people in England etc, play squash...
How long does it take to warm a ball up?
?
?
 lol
only in England could you ask that question...:laugh:
And Howdy Ron from the Kiwi Contingent, I also get heaps out of this site, So enjoy it
and dont forget to throw yourself headfirst into the forums..
You wont drown as long as you remove peoples feet from the back off your head..
Enjoy the site and enjoy the people, there all fun
Steve

·
Exiled in Scotland...
6,286 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Hi Ron,

Nice to see you aboard. As your aware, this is a great place to learn, meet new dive buds and get some great dives in. As Bren says get your self on the planned trips page and put your name down for the Stoney Gig. Then put your name down for a T-Shirt. Hope to say hello at Stoney, if not on another Anglesey trip?

Dave C

1 - 6 of 6 Posts