YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Imported post

The main LDS to us here in Nottingham is Go Dive, and personally i'd rather fry my own b*ll*cks than buy any life supporting equipment off them. Most of the bigger dive shops will price match. At the end of the day, loyality to a shop is nice, but money in your pocket because you can get it cheaper else where is even better!

Saying that though, the guys at Cannock have been superb with me, and i'll go to them pretty much 95% of the time.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (lynnj @ Mar. 04 2004,09:04)]I always get my seals done by Pete in Barracuda
I must admit, barracuda are great for doing drysuit repairs and replacing seals. But they are only a little shop and dont have much stock and can't do much of a price match when your trying to buy kit.

Pete Church at divequip is fantastic for reg servicing and tank testing etc.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sandman @ Mar. 04 2004,12:38)]I'd use Go-Dive again
Have you ever tried to take anything back to them? Talk about sh*t aftersales care. To be honest i find the manager to be rude and unhelpful.

I seriuosly wouldn't buy any major kit off them, cos when it goes tits up he won't want to know, ask Digger about his torch he got off them.

Screw them stupid for their free air but don't get major kit off them.  

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.