YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may have two sets for sale. White, bootless and barrel o ring manifolds (as you would expect). Cylinders are due test later this year (july I think).

I have no idea what they are worth. I've looked on here for guide price but they seem as rare as hens teeth. They cost £565 plus delivery new. Can anyone make an educated guess?

·
Scooby-Do
1,501 Posts
I may have two sets for sale. White, bootless and barrel o ring manifolds (as you would expect). Cylinders are due test later this year (july I think).

I have no idea what they are worth. I've looked on here for guide price but they seem as rare as hens teeth. They cost £565 plus delivery new. Can anyone make an educated guess?
I bought some this week - test til April 2012, just O2 cleaned, H manifold - £400 delivered(sort of).

·
MIFLEX DIR = "Did It Rupture"??
3,737 Posts
With the tests running at about £100 - depending on where you get it done, that would put yours at about £300, or less becasue of the risk they don't pass.
They will pass, barely used and only a little over a year old...;)

Jamie - Sorry about the delivery arrangements - When HP offered it was the quickest way to get them to you at the time!

·
mmm cake shall i eat it or throw it? he he
440 Posts
Sorry - I didn't mean to imply they wouldn't - but surely, if the test is due in July, that makes them a little over 2 years old - although the Op doesn't mention the age, just the approx test date.
Of course, it would only be a visual, not a hydro. ;)
It may be clare is refering to the o2 test which is due every 12 months but should be 15 months! If thats the case then they would be quite new!

·
Registered
24,810 Posts
£400 seems a fair price for the set I've bought Morag :)
erm, yes, which is why I used the price you paid to work out what I would be prepared to offer Clare for hers (if I was in the market for them)

It may be clare is refering to the o2 test which is due every 12 months but should be 15 months! If thats the case then they would be quite new!
Correct, but silly me for thinking 'due a test' referred to a 'test' not an 'O2 clean'. There is no age or manufacture date in the OP.

:(

·
MIFLEX DIR = "Did It Rupture"??
3,737 Posts
My apologies - I misunderstood and assumed you meant mine were worth £300. :)
No Jamie, yours are Worth £500.00.

It's just that I'm such a nice guy...:wink:

Reactions: JamieG
1 - 16 of 16 Posts