YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Erm, I need to check the date and that I am going to be there, but Chez Digger might have a couple of spare rooms for that weekend, approx 10 mins on the bus from ICC. PM me if it helps either of you. Bring a bottle of wine for Mummy Digger and she might well cook you dinner too.

Digs.

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Digs, looks like I've got things sorted with his Duckness.

Adrian

·
Se a vida é
2,318 Posts
Hilton Garden Inn at BP still have rooms available

I just got quoted £142 for two people for three nights

·
A VS Cash Cow
17,832 Posts
Me & The Current Mrs Bailey are booked into The Malmaison in a suite.
Doesn't help you but it's going to be very glam for us :D
I'd get Lou to check the booking, knowing you, you've booked Ma Masons B&B in some sink estate ;)

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hi Folks

I have a great rate at the Hilton Garden Inn and the Novotel Broad Street of £89 and £99 per night. (Single or twin / double). This price includes breakfast and VAT. Please email me to book it. rozATtumcDOTcoDOTuk

Cheers
- Roz

·
owner of rectotec
1,678 Posts
The after party is going to be interesting to say the least. Broad street is full of drunks in the early hours, let alone a bunch of pissed YDers in black ties.... Toomer & Bailey should fit in nicely ;-) Can't wait to try & flag a taxi down whilst wearing my mess dress.

Seriously at 0330 every Monday when I drive back for work it's kicking out time from Sunday night. It makes for an interesting few minutes.

TG

Sent from my iPhone using Timmytalk (hopefully)

·
Team peanut butter (rescue diver)
458 Posts
I vaguely remember it getting very messy on broad street last time round. The only consolation being that Rob Lumb had a much worse hangover than me the following day.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I belive I am staying in the onsite hotel. I really should ask Roz where it is.
24 days to go....not that I am counting or anything.

Good morning folks

This post is bound to generate certain comments, I can feel it, but here goes.

I have one single lady who would like to room share with another lady on Friday and Saturday night. If you're a lady who would like to attend EUROTEK.2012 and you'd like to share a room, please get in touch with me pronto. Thanks! (rozATtumcDOTcoDOTuk)

FYI Friday night party is at;

the main official EUROTEK.2012 Hotel. This is the Hilton Garden Inn, 1 Brunswick Square, Birmingham, B1 2HW; and it's approximately a five minute walkaway from the ICC.

The overflow hotel is the Novotel, 70 Broad Street, Birmingham, B1 2HT. It takes 90 seconds to walk from the front door of the Novotel into the bar of the Hilton Garden Inn.

I still have rooms in both if anyone is interested. £89 single or £99 twin / double per night including breakfast and VAT.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts