YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hello there.....

Guess this is as good a place to start as any, though I'm sure one or two of you may recongise the name and cringe "Oh no, what's he doing here to spoil my peace and tranquility" - Don't worry, not here for that......

Am I allowed to say I'm disillusioned with DNet or will Louise T find out and cut off my hose? :monster:

So, hi all, hope there are more trips in my neck of the woods (dammit - missed St. Abbs) and some more interesting threads.....

PS Nice one about the Rondo - guess where I'm diving in two weeks, and yup prolly be my deepest yet too if I hit 50m! Eeek!

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

Hiya, glad you could make it...

If your doing the Rondo that means your going to Oban which means I'm insanely jealous.....

BTW, if you find my arsehole on that wreck at about 36m, would you kindly return it, thanks ;)

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Imported post

</span>
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
BTW, if you find my arsehole on that wreck at about 36m, would you kindly return it, thanks ;)
<span =''>

Ever get the feeling that it could end up with a buddy to keep it company?

Give me a chance to do something good, heard lots of good reports - think a 20W torch will be enough to cut through the goo?

PS. Well done on posting your experience - hopefully I'll learn enough to not post a repeat ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts