YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Concreting the world!
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Thought I'd better make the effort to say Hello after registering weeks ago. I live on Tyneside, been diving since I was a small boy and try to dive every week if I can, hold a variety of cards up to Normoxic with various agency's. I'm usually up at Abbs and the Farnes quite a bit and try to do all my diving mid-week if I can so if anyones stuck mid-week I might be available.

Cheers and safe diving.

Simon  

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#736AFF'>Welcome aboard! Look forward to meeting up with you some time.
Jules

Hey guys I beat Bren to it!

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Simon,

Your are indeed welcome to YD!

Good thing is, we have a squad of very capable mid-week divers who are massively up for Abbs and Farnes! So if you've got a trip going, post it here and get help in filling the boat.

Glad to have you aboard and look forward to a wet with you sometime.

Cheers,

PS: Well in Jules - but you're far and away more important than me anyway!  
 See ya tomorrow!

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Enter, Sandman , as Metallica would have said.

Why man! Anuzza Geordie on the boards, aboot time an'aal , been on me tod 'ere for yonks like  
Chee-az
Steve (Gyates-heed, y'naar)

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Not surprised Steve, no bugger can understand you, until now.

Welcome Sandman, from one of the Southern Shandy brigade.

Matt

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>I don't know what you mean Matt,  I understood Steve perfectly.  He quite clearly said the next round is on him when we all meet up  

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

Shut your face Steve W or I'll shove your dissecting scalpels somewhere nasty!!  Welcome Sandy, whereabouts in Tyneside you from?  We're heading down for a week shortly.  Dr. Evil (ha, my backside) is hopefully meeting us.  Hopefully for a beer, but I bet he wimps it and has tea and scones with the grannies!  Dive safely.  

·
Concreting the world!
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Imported post

Hello Frog,

I live in South Shields by the sea. If anyone is planning a dive trip to take advantage of the gin clear waters off the Tyne let me know if you need any info on air, nitrox or boat charter. Trimix fills are available but at 3p a litre I can't see many people rushing to buy it. Unless someone knows anywhere else cheaper in the North East.  

Cheers

Simon

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sandman @ July 11 2003,10:29)]If anyone is planning a dive trip to take advantage of the gin clear waters off the Tyne....

Oh yeah, it's just like the Red Sea up here, honest...

THere is (or was) a Tyne wrecks weekend in the planning stages See here  courtesy of YD's chief troop organizer Bren, don't know if there's been anything booked, haven't been asked for a deposit yet.
Chee-az
steve

PS Frog - you know, I was just thinking this morning, "Damn, got no samples left to repeat my experiments, now where am I going to find some kidneys...?" Care to make a donation ?

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

No Sandy, this isn't a diving hol, more's the pity.  Dr Evil is too scared to contact me to make arrangments for a meet.  Too frightened of a timid little frog.  WIMP!  Kidneys?  I'll EAT yours!  
We're going to go to the Cleveland Agricultural Show on Saturday 26th, showing our rats.  I now have a HUGE tattoo of a royal diving frog on my back, between my shoulder blades.  It's getting coloured on the 9th August, and I'll be wearing a halter top.  
I only access this site once a week now, on a Wednesday evening, for those who want more info about that, PM me.  Those who have my mobile number, please feel free to use that. Dive safely.  

1 - 10 of 10 Posts