YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Following on from the thread about Mentoring, we have got a weekend sorted in August. I know that we could be in the sea but Vobster is much more controlled and you can stay at my pad and I will be throwing a BBQ on the Saturday night too. I will need somewhere to wash my kit of having

Garf will be along shortly with a plan, but as Howard says there will not be any instruction per se, more demonstrations and discussions and you get to practice what we demo :) There will be 3 of us on one day and 2 on the other (Howard has to work, gay boy!) and we would like to keep the same people, if possible, for the whole weekend.

I have filled in the people I know are definitely available but if anyone else can make it, first come first served.

1. Zoglet (DIRx)
2. Gavin Johnson

Just because we have done this date, doesn't mean we won't be doing any others. We need to select a date and this is the first one which is available for TFT!!

If you want other dates email me and I will put them in a spreadsheet and I will see what we can do.

·
Guru
7,112 Posts
I really don't like the word "mentoring" can't we call it "grooming" :D

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Be good to see you :D

Once I the list is full, I will PM people with my address so you can work out where I live. I have 3 spare beds of which the other chimps will be using 2, but there is also plenty of floor space and a huge garden for a tent(s). Otherwise there are a few B&B within walking distance if you want to go that way.

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1. Zoglet (DIRx)
2. Gavin Johnson
3. Jimbob
4. lloydwatkin
5. lloydwatkin +1
6. Ben Hall (DIRx)

All full for now.

Reserves. Hoping someone doesn't drop out but if they do, there will be a reserve list.

Can you now send me the kit config you have so we know what you have and what kit we will need to get for you (from whatever sources :) )

Regards

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Does this mean last weekend of June is out the picture??
Nope, just that I can't make that one. Garf could make 3rd and 4th weekend in June but neither Howard or I could. I will let Garf set up that day if he is still on for it (which he probably is)

·
Retired
2,054 Posts
Nope, just that I can't make that one. Garf could make 3rd and 4th weekend in June but neither Howard or I could. I will let Garf set up that day if he is still on for it (which he probably is)

Ok, Im now starting to think it would be easier to move back to England.

·
Registered
666 Posts
1. Zoglet (DIRx)
2. Gavin Johnson
3. Jimbob
4. lloydwatkin
5. lloydwatkin +1
6. Ben Hall (DIRx)

All full for now.

Reserves. Hoping someone doesn't drop out but if they do, there will be a reserve list.

Can you now send me the kit config you have so we know what you have and what kit we will need to get for you (from whatever sources :) )

Regards
Cheers Gareth, I bagsy spare bed :D Email on way re config.

Jimbob, PM on way re travelling arrangements.

Oooh, I'm all excited :teeth:

Gav

1 - 20 of 123 Posts