YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

Just found this site. It'll probably take weeks to trawl through most of the previous threads to find out what sort of place this is.
Anyway, I've been diving about 15 years BSA-C (of course) done some committee posts - currently equipment officer (read, poor sod who mends things that "broke"). Been diving all round the UK, Med, Africa etc. Still enjoy diving, but like driving the boat too.

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Hi Alan,

Welcome and enjoy the boards. I'm BSAC as well but that don't matter on here at all, theres people from just about everything going. Makes for a good mix.

Wombwell - Not heard of there, Rother valley so thats Bexhill / Hastings way? Finless and Clueless country then?

Dive Safe

Paul

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Imported post

Nah, The REAL Rother Valley in South Yorkshire. The Club meets at Braithwell near Rotherham on Thursdays 9pm, Red Lion pub (priorities!). I also used to be in Wombwell Club - still a lot of mates there but not enough time for 2 clubs! Wombwell is near Barnsley M1 J36 area. Finned and clued area!

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Imported post

Hi Alan - welcome aboard. Know Wombwell a bit (well, my brother's ex used to live there anyway  
). All agencies, certifications and experiences on the boards so get stuck in and if you can't find what you're after, just ask!

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Alan,

As with the guys' sentiments above, welcome to YD and get in amongst it. Enjoy.

Cheers,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts