YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

F.S. AGA Interspiro Divator MKII Aga Full Face Mask

2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  tiny 
#1 · (Edited)
Interspiro Divator MKII Aga Full Face Mask

Mask is in very,very good condition it was only used for 8mins as i did like it and cost over £500.It is a demand mask and as such uses less gas than the positive pressure model.The mask has not been used for over 2 year's.

so today I connected it up and it and it is breathing fine although as with all used diving equipment I would advise that it is serviced before use.

Looking for £300 + £15 postage (thats 1st class recorded)

PM me if intrested

its the Black one pic's to follow or sent to your e:mail

#2 ·
Interspiro Divator MKII Aga Full Face Mask

Mask is in very,very good condition it was only used for 8mins as i did like it and cost over £500.It is a demand mask and as such uses less gas than the positive pressure model.The mask has not been used for over 2 year's.

so today I connected it up and it and it is breathing fine although as with all used diving equipment I would advise that it is serviced before use.

Looking for £300 + £15 postage (thats 1st class recorded)

PM me if intrested

its the Grey one pic's to follow or sent to your e:mail
This looks like my advert from ebay, even the same mistake :D

#5 · (Edited)
OK i made a mistake i copyed the add from E-Bay i'm Dyslexic so if it there i'll copy it

thanks Steve, yeah it is me from plymouth dont dive anymore bought a jet ski now so been told to get rid of kit thats hanging around, i've sold my working kit on here and my blue water kit in the past on here so i'm not new to the site

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.