YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Interspiro Divator MKII Aga Full Face Mask

Mask is in very,very good condition it was only used for 8mins as i did like it and cost over £500.It is a demand mask and as such uses less gas than the positive pressure model.The mask has not been used for over 2 year's.

so today I connected it up and it and it is breathing fine although as with all used diving equipment I would advise that it is serviced before use.

Looking for £300 + £15 postage (thats 1st class recorded)

PM me if intrested

its the Black one pic's to follow or sent to your e:mail

·
Likes rummaging in rust
1,571 Posts
Interspiro Divator MKII Aga Full Face Mask

Mask is in very,very good condition it was only used for 8mins as i did like it and cost over £500.It is a demand mask and as such uses less gas than the positive pressure model.The mask has not been used for over 2 year's.

so today I connected it up and it and it is breathing fine although as with all used diving equipment I would advise that it is serviced before use.

Looking for £300 + £15 postage (thats 1st class recorded)

PM me if intrested

its the Grey one pic's to follow or sent to your e:mail
This looks like my advert from ebay, even the same mistake :D

·
Cake Monitor
1,139 Posts
You are right, I've found the eBay ad and though there is a tiny chance that it is a coincidence, the wording being absolutely identical is suspicious to say the least...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
OK i made a mistake i copyed the add from E-Bay i'm Dyslexic so if it there i'll copy it

thanks Steve, yeah it is me from plymouth dont dive anymore bought a jet ski now so been told to get rid of kit thats hanging around, i've sold my working kit on here and my blue water kit in the past on here so i'm not new to the site

·
Cake Monitor
1,139 Posts
Thought it was a bit too much of a coincidence, glad there's an innocent explanation for it. :)

*bump*

·
Likes rummaging in rust
1,571 Posts
OK i made a mistake i copyed the add from E-Bay i'm Dyslexic so if it there i'll copy it

thanks Steve, yeah it is me from plymouth dont dive anymore bought a jet ski now so been told to get rid of kit thats hanging around, i've sold my working kit on here and my blue water kit in the past on here so i'm not new to the site

It's ok I don't see it as a mistake, I feel honoured :teeth: :teeth:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts