YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

<font color='#FF8040'>After seeing a man who resembled Bob Carolgees more than a little bit at Stoney this weekend, it got me wondering..

Has anyone ever seen any celebrities diving??

I know it's a strange question, but it's got to beat working on a Monday morning!

Sarah

·
Mark W
4,887 Posts
Imported post

Apart from the Obvious Beached Whale that is John Prescott, you have David Jason and Jeremy Clarkson.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Imported post

<font color='#FF8040'>Can't imagine Presco in a wetsuit somehow - I have come across the guy before.  He couldn't stop eyeing my, er... baps, when I saw him in London!!

S

·
Fair weather diver
131 Posts
Imported post

"Mr Prescott, who is also the environment secretary, was taking part in a dive designed to highlight the destruction of coral reefs in the Indian Ocean when his face mask filled up with water.

But the deputy prime minister, an experienced diver, remained calm, cleared his mask and continued with the dive."

man, that was close

·
Banned
7,008 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#8D38C9'>woh steady there an expirenced diver can clear a mask wow waht a god how worthy to be dep PM

·
Mark W
4,887 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (nickjb @ April 26 2004,10:36)]"Mr Prescott, who is also the environment secretary, was taking part in a dive designed to highlight the destruction of coral reefs in the Indian Ocean"
Hmm. How do you get to work in the Government and get them to pay for your dive trips.

Next year we'll see him in Truk, talking about the devastating effects of the sea on ships hulls.

·
Nefarious Activist
2,298 Posts
Imported post

It's the Remoras I feel sorry for

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>I saw Ron Jeremies "diving" once...

I know that the bloke, Carver, from the bill dives and so does the exhost of GMTV. Little woman with a dodgy accent, can't remember her name though. Regular visitor to Stoney apparantely. Ah, that's it! Esther McVey.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Don't forget the guy from Blue Peter...he got the Beeb to pay for him to go diving in Belize.  I hate him.  

·
Registered
27 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Nick Bown @ April 26 2004,15:33)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (narkynorma @ April 26 2004,14:52)]Don't forget the guy from Blue Peter
Who? John Nokes?
<font color='#0000FF'>No, one of the current guys, don't know which one (or to be honest don't know either or their names anyway-luckily not at home to watch it!)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts