YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Just had a fantastic offer through from VR technologies so I thought I would let you know - Trade in your old VR3 for a brand spanking new 2010 VR3 for £499 usual price £1431.86 All singing & dancing Trimix/Nitrox - Open & CC - HD Colour screen...........

OR

Trade it in for a VRX for £659 usual price £1325.64. Again Trimix/Nitrox - Open & CC - HD Colour screen.......

This is a while stocks last offer!!

Di

www.witteringdivers.co.uk

[email protected]

Wittering Divers 01243 672031

·
Nigel Hewitt
7,142 Posts
Unload prices on VR3s...
Well it had to come. They kept jacking the price but now there is competition in the market I really can't see anybody using that user-hostile interface by choice.

If anybody wanted to make me an offer on an old one (colour/full mix) so they could trade it in I'd be interested.

Reactions: Dangerous Dave

·
AKA - John
609 Posts
Hi,
I've got an early (not brick) C4 without 4th cell connector - does the offer apply to this also?
I just traded in my VR Spectrum - no problems apart from them not having any VR3s on the shelf at the moment, Don't need it right away!

·
Finally added avatar. Shame it's due to this crap!
183 Posts
I just traded in my VR Spectrum - no problems apart from them not having any VR3s on the shelf at the moment, Don't need it right away!
As the new computers were not in stock did you have to stump up your cash there and then? What sort of delay do they expect before shipping?
Did you have to send off your current VR3 straight away or will they let you know when the new one's ready before you need to send your existing one off?

Cheers
Lee

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.