YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

Tis a sad day today..
                           Today I had to farewell an old and dear friend, One who has stood by me at all times.
No matter what the conditions she was there, Shiny, slim, sleek and oh so curvaceous...
Your hands were just made for grabbing her and push the right buttons you should have heard her growl..
For 5 whole years give or take a few months, we were tight, every weekend I would take her out, She never complained that I got her out of bed on an early frosty morning.
But Alas like everything Age takes its toll, Parts start drooping and she no longer looked as pretty as she did, Just the little things the time it took to get her motivated, the doctors bills to make sure her health was up to par..
So when a friend sat there and admired her for a while and said he would take her off my Hands..
What do you do???, the agony of it !!!, is loyalty such a big thing??.5 years off togetherness traded off for a chance to be with a younger, sleeker, faster model or to stay with the tried and true, Ohh the Agony of it !!!
So finally with a tear in my eye, I packed her bags and put her on the road!!!!
Farewell old friend
Steve

·
Dive without politics
2,106 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>never mind at least you might have some spare cash now, and if you ever miss it, just get in the shower and start burning tenners.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Vale et adieu

Hang on in there Stevie mate - I know it's hard to believe now, but there will be other 'hers'!

Prepare to cast-off and single-out that man! As you were!

Cheers,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts