YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

We will be staying in Seahouses, to dive the Farne Islands, on the way back from a Scapa trip, on Monday 18th of August and Tuesday 19th August.
The boat we will be using isDawsons of Seahouses
There is only six of us and the boat takes 12.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Hmmm.... I'll be coming back from the Clyde on sunday 17th so as it's on my way.... I could be tempted.

Pencil me in,  me owld cock sparra, PM me if you need a deposit.
Chee-az
Steve

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#8D38C9'>Should have known you'd be there Mr. W you old dive whore you....

Any time, any place, any buddy eh?

Sorry, I'm off to a wedding in Ireland that day......

Hic!  

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Imported post

Still have spaces for 2 divers.

We also have space for 2 divers for the week before i.e. Sat 9th to Sat 16th diving Scapa

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

Stick me down for those two spots DD

If you want to PM me to give me your phone number I'll ring you to arrange sending you the money

luuurvely!!

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Imported post

We still have spaces.

If anyones interested ring my mob 07796-267657
l will be off line for 10 days because l'll be diving the best wreck site in the north of ENGLAND, Scapa.

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

I'll be waiting for you at the border. We'll see who's laughing then. You're visa had better be in order or out with the rubber batons it is, closely followed by big, mad Hamish giving you an "intimate" body search to make sure you're not bringing anything English in with you i.e. Morris dancers, Football hooligans,  Lemonade for your lager, etc.

Peter

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Imported post

We crashed through the border, collecting all the long overdue taxes and suffered that path from inverness upwards that you Sweaties call a road.

Couldn't be bothered to look for a virgin to abuse, had a cup of tea instead.

However, in the interests of staying alive, l decided this time not to wear my England football shirt and play Three Lions on the jute box in the pub at Scrabster, boring eh.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts