YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

Wow those pictures are fantastic Steve... I've dived everyone one of those sites and yet they look even better in those pictures than the real thing....

Lol.. now theres a compliment

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Aye Stevie lad,

Truly fine pictures indeed. The viz on all of them, to say nowt of the experience and skill (which comes screaming off the page), puts anything of mine quite easily to shame. Well done that man.

Cheers.

·
Street Cleansing Operative
4,427 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Got to add my praise to that above - absolutely stunning images! The shots of the seal are magical and the anenomes are awesome . Brilliant!

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

I reckon he was just lucky  

No seriously though, they are brill, Steve did you let him know that you were linking them so he could see what the crowd here thought of them? I asked him if it was OK to do the same as you but didnt get a response so you beat me to it (again). When he sent me the link I just sat back in amazement at his skill, there are just so many that brought back the trip, I especially like the 'biting seal'.

Matt

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Imported post

Yeah, Matt I asked him if it was ok to do so, and gave him the YD URL, but haven't yet had a reply, can't see how he'd mind though given that everyone who sees them heaps praise upon his skills.
I've also posted the link on two other forums UK divers and my old uni club site so I hope he's ok with that
Chee-az
steve

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Imported post

Hi everybody, I've just arrived back in Sweden from the UK and read Henrik's e-mail giving the link to those of us that were on the trip. I have to agree that the pics are brilliant. I'm sure he won't mind the link being spread – after all, he presumably put the pics on the Internet so that people could see them. I suspect Anders may have even better shots of the seals. I've mailed him asking where they are, will revert in due course.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts