YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

My self and Steve S are going up to the Farns on Thursday 27/03/2003 if any one wants to join us for a shore dive or two feel free

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Que? can you explain the plan a little more? Are you going to get landed onto the Farnes by a non-diving boat and dive from the shores of one of the islands? Or are you shore diving close to the Farnes - which is generally Beadnell?
Chee-az
Steve

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

Steve the plan is still in the making so any ideas are welcome we just want to get wet in the sea and we are both off on thursday and its not to far to travel

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Ok, apologies in advance if I'm "teaching me granny to suck eggs" but the Farnes are a fair jaunt off the Northumberland coast  Farnes info  usually folk take their RIB or charter a hardboat to take them out and dive from the boat not the shore.  

There is also shore diving on the nearby mainland coast Beadnell which is a cheaper option as you don't even have to pay car parking fees  
A bit further north there is the famous St Abbs too

By heck! with all this sunshine I could be tempted to join you for a pootle, will have to see how my workload pans out.
Chee-az
Steve

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

Steve nothing has been planned yet the farnes was just the area I should have said North East abbs may be a possible if there were enough folk for billys boat or breadnall shore diving its an idea to kick about at the moment but we will be diving on thursday some where in the north east

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Imported post

F*ck it just had all days off binned due to war so no diving this next week for me

1 - 6 of 6 Posts