YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Tinkering and a plethora of other pursuits...
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Start tomorrow and are over the next two weeks... I hope my usual assortment of pre-exam rituals (curry) and superstitious oddities see me through (as opposed to a traditional approach of hard work and copious revising)... This particular university has a habit of giving us a list of core medical conditions to be aware of, then asking us obscure questions about other things...

Ho hum, back to it: I just thought i'd attempt to offload some stress onto you good folk!

S.

·
Apprentice houseplant
988 Posts
I've got a week of further lectures before a 3-week revision period before my first year exams. These are a combination of the normal Year 1 + Year 2 exams non-graduate-entry students at my uni would sit.

I'm not as far ahead as I'd like to be, due to my work allergy, and the fact that the next two weekends may be booked up by BSAC Adv Nitrox practical day, and the Boathandler course. Still, far more fun than just hard work eh?

Good luck with your exams though, they are far more important than mine in the scheme of things!

·
Atomic Blonde and Midjit Idjit
16,469 Posts
Oh the memories of exam and dissertation time! I vowed after doing my MA dissertation in 2004 that I wouldn't return to studying. Nope. No-sireee. Not me.

Which is why this weekend and next I am sat in front of the PC doing Assignment One of a 'Managing Personal and Organisational Change' module with Sunderland Uni and work :redface:

Good luck with the Nitrox course David - at last!

·
Registered
10,736 Posts
On old olympus towering tops, a fin and german picked some hops. or

Oh Oh Oh to touch and feel a girl's .....*****

How to remember cranial nerves?????

Good luck, hope they don't give you anything obscure to work out!

·
Tinkering and a plethora of other pursuits...
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cheers all! A bit of last minute revising (learning!) going on now but i'm thinking of a tandoori mixed grill, handi chicken and garlic naan to fuel the cells for tomorrow!

S.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.