YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Wreck Ferret 1
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After changing dive clubs because the training was a complete mess, last night I finally took my DM swim tests (back to back) so now with the help of the instructors at my new club ( I wont advertise) I`ve done it!

After the pool session last night i was given the AI course book so here we go again!

Ron

·
Registered
7,598 Posts
After changing dive clubs because the training was a complete mess, last night I finally took my DM swim tests (back to back) so now with the help of the instructors at my new club ( I wont advertise) I`ve done it!

After the pool session last night i was given the AI course book so here we go again!

Ron
Why not name them?

Ok dont agree with naming the old one as that could be personal and/or
logistical and might even be a case of you didnt suit each other, but if you
get a good experience with a new club, shout about it.

Let's have a name.

·
A Moderate from 04/01/07-24/12/12
11,804 Posts

Ron

Not often you see the word "given" referring to P.A.D.I. materials ;)

Congratulations on the DM.
Mal

·
Wreck Ferret 1
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No i had to pay for it!

Ive lost track of the amount of money i have spent on Padi dive books and bit for the forthcoming IDC......

R

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
I started totalling mine up then decided it was best if i just didnt and work on "ignorance is bliss" instead.

·
Wreck Ferret 1
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Vonny, and to think i nearly didnt bother!

I have my EFR Instuctors course on the 6th May and my AI workbook so now have all the PADI stuff bar the undersea journal.

I can't wait to get the IDC out the way...

Ron

·
Life is rushing past!
1,206 Posts
Ron,

I have a copy of the "Best of the undersea Journal" I can lend you if your interested.

Ben

1 - 12 of 12 Posts