YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#810541'>Hello everyone

Sorry its taken me so long to say hello- joined in some kind of drunken state over xmas, and did nt either bother to say hello- how rude!

Anyway i m a southern gal, been diving for 4 years both padi dm, and bsac ai.

Forced break of diving last year coz of car accident, but hopefully getting back into it in full swing.

Also got a nice cushty job where i occaisonally get to dive with sharks and coral reef fish- but only when i m well behaved.

Apart from that slogging my way through my 3rd year at uni - at least thats what i tell my parents!

So anyway enough rambling!
bubs x

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
Imported post

Hi Bubs and welcome to YD.

Another Southern Shandy Drinker, we'll take this place over yet!

See you at Stoney on 21 Feb?

Adrian

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

I hope the avatar is no reflection of you!

I know that if I had a fat, sloppy pussy that stunk of beer the last thing I'd do is show it to my new friends.

Just wait till Porg sees that!!

James

·
Street Cleansing Operative
4,427 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Welcome to YD Bubs!

You can't possibly have missed that we're ALL going to Stoney Cove on 21st February. It is a condition of membership so we'll expect to see you there in full hawaiian fancy dress.

And of course the usual warning to all young women joining the board:

STAY AWAY FROM DIGGER. HE'S A BAD BOY!

(And now he's finished his exams he's got time on his hands! Be careful, girls!)

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Bubs,

You are indeed welcome to YD! I do hope you can join us on Feb 21st at the mass gathering dive-n-party!

Oh, and Porg's attending the Stoney gig, so ALL women will be safe from the clutches His Diggsness  

·
Exiled in Scotland...
6,286 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Hiya Bubs,

Welcome, to YD. Take a seet in the living room, sit down and get comfy, I'll pop the kettle on, Milk and two is it? This place is great for meeting up, chatting about diving, learning lots, making new friends.

Hope to meet you in Feb at Stoney. Get on the threads and get yourself a lift and some accomodation. It going to be GREAT!!

Oh.. thats the kettle just clicked off, speak to you again soon?

Dave C

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bren Tierney @ Jan. 21 2004,09:09)]Oh, and Porg's attending the Stoney gig, so ALL women will be safe from the clutches His Diggsness  
<font color='#000080'>and what do you mean by that comment mr T?
??

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Porg @ Jan. 21 2004,17:44)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bren Tierney @ Jan. 21 2004,09:09)]Oh, and Porg's attending the Stoney gig, so ALL women will be safe from the clutches His Diggsness  
and what do you mean by that comment mr T?
??
Only that you're a staunch supporter of the safety of ladies' virtue in the face of loveable rougues like His Diggsness! That's all love, honest!

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Hiya Bubs, what part of the South are you from?
the 21st beckons like a beckoning thing.

Matt

1 - 11 of 11 Posts