YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

During my period of abstinence I came to the conclusion that Finless is one of the funniest posters I have ever ran across. Seems that whenever I read his posts I'm guarunteed a wee giggle like a schoolgirl. S'pose i even laugh when I hear the word "Titmouse"

Ooops, Tee-hee-hee
Peter

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

In a meeting yesterday, one of my academic colleagues had a fit of giggles when I mentioned a certain animal's name, just as an experiment, let's see if this can spontaneously  induce your schoolgirl giggles:

Keep scrolling...

Fruitbat !

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (peter k @ Mar. 19 2004,13:16)]During my period of abstinence I came to the conclusion that Finless is one of the funniest posters I have ever ran across. Seems that whenever I read his posts I'm guarunteed a wee giggle like a schoolgirl. S'pose i even laugh when I hear the word "Titmouse"

Ooops, Tee-hee-hee
Peter
<font color='#0000FF'>Peter, I have to agree he does come out with some gems.  I mentioned it a few weeks ago.

Come on Bryan where are you, give us a laugh.  

FB

·
Banned
1,389 Posts
Imported post

You only have to look at the bugger to start sniggering.

Amusing fruits?  Drop 'Cumquat' into the conversation and see what happens.

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]"I have ever ran across."
Phew, thank God you didn't "come across"

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]"Titmouse"

Fruitbat works too - esp after a long scroll.

My favourite has to be a bluetit. Dictaphone is another good one.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Finless @ Mar. 22 2004,13:37)]My favourite has to be a bluetit.
True story, I was seeing this girl and we both liked outdoor stuff like walking etc (couldn't get her to try diving, hence ex-GF) she didn't really know much about wildlife and stuff and wanted me to tell her what she was missing when we were out and about in the countryside.
We were in some woods when I stopped and pointed in the direction of some calling birds and said "Great Tits".
Quick as a flash she looked down at her chest an said "Thanks"  

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Porg @ Mar. 22 2004,16:12)]Beaver
Tks for the reminder. How could I have forgotten the good old beaver - no matter how I try a smirk always finds a way  onto my face.

Reverting to sea creatures, how about the bearded clam for raising a titter.

I have not seen one for years, although this is not altogether surprising as they are much more likely to be spotted in  warmer climes (and therefore, probably best avoided).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts