YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went to the pool last night to se if my drysuit had sprung any leaks. Said hello to all the other club members swimming up and down, then decended into the deep end and performed a variety of manoeuvers - general finning around, upside down, hanging onto the side and inflating like the Michelin man etc.

Satisfied, after around 15 mins I surfaced. To an empty pool.

My drysuit has a rear entry zip....

Reactions: Finless

·
Registered
60 Posts
I guess that would have made for an interesting drive home. Did you need to stop for petrol/call at shops on the way home?

Andy

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
So I went to the pool last night to se if my drysuit had sprung any leaks. Said hello to all the other club members swimming up and down, then decended into the deep end and performed a variety of manoeuvers - general finning around, upside down, hanging onto the side and inflating like the Michelin man etc.

Satisfied, after around 15 mins I surfaced. To an empty pool.

My drysuit has a rear entry zip....
:):):):):):):):):):)

Not the ideal time to meet "the only gay in the village"!!

·
Registered
11,575 Posts
No problem: use a wire coat-hanger or just manoeuvre the zip loop over a door handle (or something similar) and slide to the right/left*

* delete as appropriate

You can use the same technique to do the zip up too. I've done it loads of times; although now I have a front-entry suit so it's even easier.

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
Ok I am going to ask, so you were in the pool on a club night and no one was still there when you got out.

Sorry but there is something wrong here, when we used a pool as a club we had to have our own "pool guards" as it was a school pool.

When I go to the pool which my LDS uses there is always someone on pool duty.

What would have happened if you had been left at the bottom of the pool.

·
Thats MISTER Blue Boots to you....
9,371 Posts
Well its always a good way to make a new friend, just wander up to nearest beautiful stranger and you have a ready made need to speak to them :D
"Could you pull my zip" probably doesn't make the top 10 chatup lines though...

·
Team Erectus Domini Co-Founder
400 Posts
:tongue: Okay Im going to have to ask, are you still zipped in now? :tongue:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts