YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've just come back from a recent trip to Gozo, with Dive Solutions of Fulham (cheers kitty, gr8t holiday!). anyway i took my new toy with me and had a blast getting on peoples nerves by filming everyone, all the time! still, i had fun, maybe i acted a little like that dude of american beauty as i do have some random 'arty shots' that are going to be left on the 'cutting room floor'! but i don't care!

anyway after a lot of farting around with a new editing program, which i've decided is utter crap and so user un-friendly (it's called MAGIX movie edit pro10 and the help files and user menu's are shite, can anyone recommend something a little more user friendly?), i've compiled two short flics and posted them onto youtube. for your enjoyment?!

1. YouTube - Dive Solutions Trip to Gozo

2. YouTube - the Bottle

anyway, be kind as they are my first efforts!

divingdingo

·
Irish Cave Diver in the making
3,241 Posts
Anybody wanna go to Gozo now :D

·
Beach-bum-Blonde Mafia ;o)
6,935 Posts
Nice, verrrry nice

Welcome to my office :D

If you'd panned around 180 degrees during the Karwella briefing, you'd have seen me dekitting in the car park, I was watching you ;)

And you didn't even call me up for beer .... nor you B of A! :redface:

·
3,241 Posts
Errrm, I seem to have an advantage there ;)
Ok, just for you... Does anybody wanna go dive a 200m wall in the Atlantic Ocean with great vis and more species of sponges than has been found anywhere else in the world?

Oops, I appear to be diving there tomorrow :D

·
Beach-bum-Blonde Mafia ;o)
6,935 Posts
Ok, just for you... Does anybody wanna go dive a 200m wall in the Atlantic Ocean with great vis and more species of sponges than has been found anywhere else in the world?

Oops, I appear to be diving there tomorrow :D
Going somewhere Paul?

·
3,241 Posts
Reactions: ScubaSue

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
Nice vids Dave.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice vids Dave.

dave? who's dave? ! glad you guys enjoyed the vids. new toys are always such good fun. sorry B of A for not giving Aquanauts the shout out that it deserves. don't worry tho next vid i'll do will be made from your boat, think of all the free advertising then!!

music was: Lamb, gabriel
and Bush, Testosterone.

mark

aka divingdingo

1 - 16 of 16 Posts