YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
a stroke of good looks
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so besides rotten guts, I also got some rotten pictures on holiday :D

The main problem I had was that the strobe wasn't firing off, it seemed to be having trouble sensing the little flash from the optic cable. If I covered the front of the strobe with my hand then it would go off every time, but obviously that's not a useable solution, so I'll be spending my time off work playing with super glue and bits of black plastic.

Anyway, here are some pictures 'cos we all like pictures don't we?

·
Is somewhere else!
4,728 Posts
Got some nice piccies there Russ, good light levels and some mad colours. :thumbs_up:

I'd use plain old gaffer tape myself.

·
Still young enough to know everything
4,001 Posts
Not bad, but I can't see any scrap metal... ;) I particularly like number 3 and 5 in the first post, number 5 in the second and number 1 in the third.

·
a stroke of good looks
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I loaded it up with gaffa tape but I think the problem then was the the cable moved underneath it all. I've got an idea that is fool proof, honest, just gotta find a fool to test it on :)

my favourite pic is the bum hole, of if you're german... zee bum hole. taken purely for scientific purposes to see if I could spot a fish living up there!

·
Hacked off member
2,217 Posts
I like the Spanish Dancer eggs one best - I've never been able to see the 'eggs' before!

·
Beach-bum-Blonde Mafia ;o)
6,935 Posts
Oooh, that reminds me, need to buy some pink broccoli - green is soooo last year ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts