YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,904 Posts
Imported post

Go to the Stoney web site - there are maps of how to get there + where the attractions are in the water and the depths etc.

Unless you are bored or close by I would not think you would need to check it out in advance.

Also, weekends (that I have been) are very busy and unless youu get there VERY early you will have to park in the top car park which is a bit of a trudge down to the water - go midweek if you can.

· Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,904 Posts
Imported post

Apologies - I lied (unintentionally) earlier. As several more astute people have noticed Stoney does not have its own web site. The below link appears quite good for info on Stoney + there were lots of others when I searched on Google.

Stoney

Phone 01455 273089 and they will be happy to fax you a map of the dive site etc.

What's all this talk of temperature. I dived there in Feb in a 3 mil shortie - don't know whats wrong with the youth of today. Yes, that statement is as accurate as my Stoney web site announcement.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.