YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right, after hours of head pounding angst, I hope there is a photo here, if not , excuse me while I go trash the computer, house, world ....

View attachment 8720

Oooh, I think it worked! No stopping me now, apart from being a crappy happy snapper (I think I should rephrase that)

Taken with my Fufi f50.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Click on it and you get it popping up on an overlay type thingy.
Thanks for that. What I am trying to figure out as well is how to make them bigger, like what them clever bods do on the photo comps innit! :)

·
The only stupid question is the one you don't ask!
1,751 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
495 Posts
1. You need to resize your picture to a monitor friendly size so the largest dimesion should be no bigger than about 1,000 pixels.
2. You need to get your picture hosted somewhere
3. In the posting you need to type {IMG}(whatever the address of the picture is){/IMG} - you need to replace the curly braces in the bit before with square braces (same keys just not shifted)

If you have got it right then your picture will appear in the post. I find it handy to test the address of the picture in a separate browser tab first to make sure I have got it right then copy and past it into the post.

·
The only stupid question is the one you don't ask!
1,751 Posts
Thanks. Sadly, I've read this a few times (double figures!!) and still can't get it right. The problem is me and adjusting the size of the picture on my laptop, being a complete tit with computers does not help! :sad:
When you upload to Photobucket it will resize it for you - that means upload will be a lot slower, but it can do it.
Rob

·
Registered
526 Posts
This is a picture from photo bucket apologise for the ugly bloke in the picture but that's me . i Ken do this so I'm sure you can do it to

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry, did not notice the 'ugly bloke', too busy thinking up recipies for that lovely lobster!;)

Well, have managed to get the pics on photobucket, thanks all. Now will try posting it.....

·
Squidgey Member
2,151 Posts
Are you sure it not one of the photos i threw away?:D :D :D :D :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts