YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

hi there guys just a little question regarding where on my person could i strap a greenforce arrow 6 battery (and keep it clean
)its the umbilical version ive got and cant make my mind up where to put the battery pack i thought maybe to the main cylinder maybe my pony and whats the safeist way lash it on
im open to any sugestions best wishes leigh

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Oh sorry,,,,,,,, think you lot call it , carpet tape / gaffer tape .

HARRY BLACK = 2 & 1/2 " wide , Tape, sticky, BLACK   for the use of........

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Hmm

Do you need a torch with that suit

I have 2 bungees running round my tank i put my greenforce through, so its tucked up next to my BC, nice and tight and tidy, next to my Non DIR flag.

There is apparently a nice little bracket you can get for them, not seen one myself but i will be looking at LIDS.

Regards

Paul

·
Grumbler-chief in Residence
1,969 Posts
Imported post

I have mone attached with a couple of jubilee clips, bungees worried me as there was a chance it could catch on something and get knocked out. Andy's idea of gaffer tape has an appeal that stuffs going nowhere.

Andrew

·
Registered
862 Posts
Imported post

I have the arrow 12, but its the same battery pack. I have it on my main cylinder the the wire coming out of the bottom and up under my arm, with the head attached to my right shoulder D-ring.

I use the purpose made bracket you can buy for it. Think it cost me about £15 from my LDS. The bracket can be used under your cam-band or if you own your own tanks it can be attached via jubilee clips.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Imported post

Below is a picture of the clamping bracket, as you can see it will take two battery packs if your lucky enough to have two or even have them manifolded!  

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Andy

My bungees are so tight a Jock would be proud of them.

Nothing is gonna get knocked out of them.

Dive Safe

Paul

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Imported post

thanx for the replies guys its much apreciated ps just a reply to mr oliver i think my suit is a lovely colour  
i thought loud suit nice torch  
cant go wrong especialy when the viz is crap at stoney

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Oh and that console,smb,mask and DV ,,,,,,,,,,,, not very stealthy is it ....

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Imported post

i like to think that it brightens up every ones day as i walk past  
well people do normaly have a good laugh so if i can go home thinking ive put a smile on someones face ive had a good day  
anyway i could have bought a black suit but they do look so drab  

1 - 13 of 13 Posts