YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, is there only 1 flight per week from Gatwick to Marsa Alam operated by thomsonsfly?? i heard that one is often delayed for a few hours.. Are there any other flights from near London?

Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Only One

During the summer there is only the one fligth on Wednesday from Gatwick & one from Manchester non-stop to Marsa Alam.

Most of the summer the Gatwick flight is on a Thomsonfly aircraft but Astraeus going into the autumn.

Alternative is go into Hurghada & bus it down. You'll see a lot of desert, ideal if you suffer from insomnia (if only I could get some sleep I'd know if I spelt that right :) )

·
Red Sea And Beyond
258 Posts
Astraeus are running a scheduled summer flight departing at 09.30am Gatwick North, and Manchester every Wed's. The Marsa Alam flight is generally on time.

Both can be booked through either Thomas Cook, Thomson, A1 flights + similar and us (for our packages).

The Astraeus units are comfortable, a little more leg room than what you normally get on a chartered route.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.