YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Trouble re-Member-ing
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are those strange fonts for that seem to be just symbols, like Marlett, or numbers and boxes, like Latha or MV Boli?

And please dont blame aliens....

·
Trouble re-Member-ing
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
24,810 Posts
What are those strange fonts for that seem to be just symbols, like Marlett, or numbers and boxes, like Latha or MV Boli?

And please dont blame aliens....
They are for writing in secret code. If you don't understand them, then you don't have a high enough intelligence quotient to be trying to decipher secret codes, and should spend more time reading 'The Boys Book of Everything' to improve yourself.

:D

·
Trouble re-Member-ing
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are for writing in secret code. If you don't understand them, then you don't have a high enough intelligence quotient to be trying to decipher secret codes, and should spend more time reading 'The Boys Book of Everything' to improve yourself.

:D
Thank you Morag. I am well and truly put in my place.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Is your google broken? :)

Microsoft Help and Support said:
The Marlett TrueType font is used for displaying scroll bar arrows, Maximize and Minimize buttons, option buttons, check boxes, and other controls in Windows 95. The font is explicitly loaded by the GDI at startup. Windows 95 performance is enhanced by using a TrueType font instead of bitmaps for controls.
I'll let you find out about the other fonts, click here :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
If you can decorate it with a beautiful pattern or a fashionable inscription, if you suddenly need a cool font for young people, then you can safely use free fonts for movements such as hipsters, and you can download them at this address https://onedesblog.com/hipster-fonts/, they are very modern and beautiful.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts