YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
244 Posts
The bottom line is YD is or was Jays to sell, not the memberships. I say good luck to him and enjoy the money!!!! I guess i look at life in a simplistic form, no point complicating things when there is no need. To look at this another way, say if a few of you had all been getting a lift into work off a friend for the last couple of years in his car, one day he decides to sell the car and buy a push bike so no longer can give you a lift. Would you condem him for his decision as you were now stuck with the public transport system. The driver of the car is no more responsable for getting you to work than Jay is in maintaining ownership of YD to accomadate the wants of its membership,nor is he resposable in any way as to what the new ownership choose to do with regard YD. May i suggest those not happy with the new ownership and there methods simply go elsewhere and quit moaning on here, its not rocket science. I for one will continue to enjoy YD as i do many of the other dive forums.
P

theres a a guy selling his granny on ebay his sellers id is jay#5E11 does anyone recognise the seller :angel:

· Registered
244 Posts
A perfect analogy i feel so get over it, simple, if you dont like whats happening what are you still doing posting on here!!!!??????
P

Well since you want to keep on discussing it ...

Bad analogy. A better one would be friend buys old banger. Over time various people put money and effort int restoring it. Banger becomes valuable classic. Friend sells it without telling you. New owner says you cant use it like you used to.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts